Thursday, June 16, 2011

"It Is Simply the Best Tool for Generating Referrals!"



Listen to Dick Larkin

CEO, Weblistic Inc.

Fremont, CA








Select "Play" and turn up
your speakers

In my business I meet hundreds of business people every week and there's just simply no way I can continually keep in contact with them on a regular basis.

I use the Send Out Cards Referral System to automatically generate personalized cards in my own handwriting to reach out to them every few weeks and remind them that we're here
to provide services.

What I find is after a few cards these people are
contacting me as if I am an old friend.

It develops a relationship that I just couldn't develop
any other way. The Send Out Cards Referral System has literally made me hundreds of thousands of dollars in referral business; it is simply the best tool I have ever used for generating referrals.

Dick Larkin

No comments:

Post a Comment